As a hiring manager or employer, let us work with you to fill your immediate vacancies with trained and supported casual, relief or temporary staff. As a fee-for-service, we train and develop the local labour force to help reduce wait time to hire through contracted arrangements and supported performance management.
If you need a worker, contact us today to discuss your needs.
Are you looking for work? We can assist you with a variety of learning and employment services including:
- Current job postings for casual, part-time, full-time or skills-building volunteer placements
- Resume writing support to meet government format requirements and job requirements
- Interview skills and confidence building exercises
- Employer networking opportunities
- Assistance for those with criminal records to identify work options
- Dressing for Success - wardrobe and grooming support for entry/re-entry into the workforce
- Job coaching and onboarding
- Trauma-informed performance management